Student Enrollment (Kindergarten - Grade 12)
All new students (Kindergarten through 12th grade) and those transferring within our district will need to visit our Central Registration office to enroll your child in school. Our goal in having one location for student enrollment is to improve customer service by expediting the process, ensuring consistency across all 38 schools, and making it more convenient for those with children in more than one school. It is a requirement that the parent go to Central Registration in order to complete the registration process, even if you have completed the online application.
410 Bear Country Boulevard
Warner Robins, Georgia 31088
(off Hwy 96, next to Houston County High)
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phone : (478) 741-3610
(478) 987-8025 (Fax - for parent use)
(478) 987-8015 (Fax - for school use)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
Please bring all the items listed below to Central Registration to your appointment in order to successfully register your child.
1. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
(for example: work ID, passport, driver's license)
2. Child's certified birth certificate
3. Custody Orders/Court Papers/Guardianship- if the child does not live with natural parents
4. All students new to the county or transferring schools within the county need to provide a disconnect notice for previous address (Georgia residents only).
5. Two proofs of residency
- Lease or Current Mortgage statement (closing papers if just purchased)
PLUS ONE of the following:
- Utility bill (electric, water, or cable bill - for service within the last 30 days OR connect order if just moved in)
- Property tax statement or income tax statement (current year)
- Automobile registration or insurance (current year/month)
- Mail from any government agency (within 30 days)
6. Social Security Card (or signed waiver per O.C.G.A. 20-2-150)
7. Ear, Eye, and Dental Screening, Georgia Form 3300 - 30 days from date of registration (available from a GA licensed doctor or the Health Department)
8. Immunization Certificate , Georgia Form 3231- at enrollment (available from a GA licensed doctor or the Health Department)
9. Withdrawal form and/or last report card, if transferring from another school system
The registration window for the 2020-2021 Pre-K program is now closed. Due to COVID-19, our schools are not open to in person drop offs. Please call the office of your child's zoned school to be added to the waiting list. You will be emailed a waiting list form that you will need to fill out. You must return the waiting list form along with your child's birth certificate and current utility bill to prove residence at the zoned school to be considered for the waiting list.