Central Registration: 410 Bear Country Boulevard, Warner Robins

Central Registration is located at 410 Bear Country Boulevard off Highway 96, next to Houston County High School.

Hours of Operation

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday

8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.


8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Phone: (478) 741-3610



Central Registration is open to conduct business for the 2023-2024 school year. Please make an appointment under Step 1 below and complete Step 2 prior to your appointment. To minimize the number of people in the building at one time, we ask that just the person registering the student come inside for the appointment. For change of address and affidavit questions, please click on the Links for More Information to the left below. For Affidavit of Residence renewals and Kinship Affidavit renewals, please just come into the office. Do not make an appointment for those services as the appointments are for new students only.

Student Enrollment (Kindergarten - Grade 12)

All new students (Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade) and those transferring within our district will need to visit our Central Registration office to enroll your child in school.  Our goal in having one location for student enrollment is to improve customer service by expediting the process, ensuring consistency across all 36 schools and making it more convenient for those with children in more than one school. It is a requirement that the parent go to Central Registration in order to complete the registration process, even if you have completed the online application.

Kindergarten registration for the 2024-25 school year will be held May 1st - 31st. 


Pre-K registration for the 2024 - 2025 school year will be held between March 4th and March 29th. Appointments will be available beginning Friday, February 23, 2024. Appointments will open weekly. As time slots fill up, new days will open. Please check back multiple times after opening for availability.

Registration Info

Step One - Make an Appointment

Click the link above to make an appointment for new Child Find through 12th graders that have moved into Houston County for the 2023-24 school year. For Child Find students, please use K as the grade and we will fix it at your appointment.

Click the link above to make an appointment for the Pre-K Lottery Drawing for the 2024- 25 school year that begins on July 31, 2024. Please make sure to click the second tab in for a Pre-K appointment. The first tab is for 23-24 SY students. 

Appointments open one week at a time every Thursday by 4:00 p.m. We will open them more frequently during peak registration times. Pre-K appointments will open daily as all time slots are filled. Please check back regularly for those.  

Step Two - Complete Paperwork

Parents of new or returning students must complete the online application by clicking on the link above prior to the scheduled appointment. Select 2023-2024 to complete an application for your student to begin now.

Parents of Pre-K students for the upcoming lottery drawing, must complete the online application by clicking on the link above prior to the scheduled appointmentSelect 2024-2025 Pre-K to complete an application for your student to be registered in the lottery drawing for school starting in August 2024.


If you do not have access to the online registration, please arrive for your appointment at least 20 minutes early to complete your application at the Central Registration office. The more students you have to register, the longer the application will take to complete. Please note if you have not completed your online application and it is more than 20 minutes after your scheduled appointment time when you finish, you may be rescheduled for another appointment.

**Please note: Registration cannot be completed using a cell phone or tablet.**