School Nutrition Social Media

UPDATE:  Food shortages are currently an issue nationwide, and our program is experiencing the effects of the supply chain disruption. There may be last-minute replacements or items that are temporarily unavailable. Menus are subject to change, but we will always ensure that there are multiple options for your students to choose from. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We look forward to serving your children breakfast and lunch this year at no cost to you!

Pay Online

Meal Account Information

Parents may still access MSB to view account information and make payments, but please disable the auto-payment feature.

A refund is not necessary if your student is attending a school in Houston County.  The account will automatically transfer if the student changes schools.  However, if your student is graduating or your family is moving, you can request a refund or transfer funds between accounts by sending an email to christy.stokes@hcbe.net

Teachers and other staff can use MSB to monitor their meal account as well.  Please go to the website www.myschoolbucks.com to register for an account.  You can email christy.stokes@hcbe.net with any issues or questions.

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

        Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
        Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
        1400 Independence Avenue, SW
        Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

        Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

        Email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.